Education Visa

Considering an extended stay to study in Thailand? Get a 1-Year Thailand Education visa.

Who is it for:

The Education Visa is designed for individuals who want to come to Thailand to study at an accredited school. It is suitable for students of all ages, from children to adults, who wish to pursue Thai cultural courses at a recognized educational institution.

Who can get it:

  • People who enrolled in and were accepted by accredited schools in Thailand
  • Having financial means to support your stay in Thailand during your course
  • Who apply from their country

Where to get it

  • Local Thai embassy
  • Online visa website (only some countries)
  • Thai Kru service (See below)

Required Documents to Apply:

  • Passport 
  • Passport photos
  • Flight booking
  • Proof of financial means to support your stay in Thailand during your course 
  • Hotel booking or a property (rented or owned) or invitation letters from friends/family in Thailand
  • Approval letter the Ministry of Education in Thailand
  • Letter confirming enrollment details from the school, signed by an authorized person, along with a copy of the ID card or passport of the signer.
  • School's registration certificate.
  • Proof of residence (utility bill, drivers license, bank statement with address)

Period of Stay

  • 4 Months - 5 Years (Depends on your course and schools)

How long to apply:

  • 45-60 days

Our Service Cost:

We offer professional assistance in securing the Non-Immigrant Ed Visa from accredited schools in Thailand. Our service cost for helping you find accredited schools all over Thailand and assure you secure a Non-Immigrant Ed Visa is $149. 

This fee includes the following services:

  • Discover the perfect school for your needs
  • Guiding you through the entire application process.
  • Document verification and assistance in completing the required forms.
  • Regular updates on the status of your application.


You are responsible for the visa fee, immigration fee, and school fee.

Learn more about Education Visa